01: 1680 X 1050 hell
- Trying to attach a new widescreen monitor to a Windows XP machine using slightly-dated Nvidia video cards.
02: you people
- Building a set of table legs for my new computer desk and an blockheaded term directed to Hispanics at a local garden center.
03: Eleanor's knee
- Things are looking expensive for our littlest dog.
- A roadtrip to Williamstown to see a play.
05: Charles Burchfield and cuneiform
- Mass MOCA and the Williams College Museum of Art.
06: floaters in my eyes, glass in my lungs
- Another day of hypochondria in middle age.
07: bolt on spoiler shelf
- I finally use a gift Gretchen bought me some years ago.
08: cable order
- How to keep wires from forming ugly nests of entropy.
09: ideal cable container
- An antifreeze bottle with its top cut off.
10: LEAVE WOMEN ALONE
- We celebrate the fourth anniversary of our marriage.
11: unorthodox plastic tray
- I accidentally attempt to buy a part of a product when shopping for a tray.
12: into the middle-distance
- Down in Manhattan at a bar and up in Woodstock at a birthday party.
13: procrastination versus obsession
- The two modes I can have when it comes to motivation.
14: paint as a low-relief sculptural material
- The way I've been decorating the ceiling for the past few years.
15: Eleanor checks in
- Our dog gets her cruciate ligament repaired.
16: our own cramped studio apartment
- To accommodate our healing dog, we temporarily move the functions of a couple upstairs rooms dowm to our first floor.
17: squeamish with handicapped-assisstive technology
- Not me, but the people I know.
18: little drawer between the pedestals
- I install a small shelving unit behind my LCD monitors.
19: sawdust and piss
- Where most of my urine is going these days.
20: unbalanced groupings of planks
- Building a ramp with a graphic designer.
21: special substance
- When the main cook is off.
22: mom and pop
- Watching a movie at Keegan Ales.
23: noodle bake urine
- The nutritional yeast makes it extremely yellow.
24: urine can't siphon
- But I decide to add a check valve to the top of my flushless urinal just to be safe.
25: indoor flushless urinal
- Heat and humidity for the snakes and a brand new flushless urinal for my laboratory.
26: stale urine and shrimp
- Breaking down my old stale-urine urinal.
27: concentric circles with mazelike interconnections
- A graphic designer's vegetable garden.
28: watching HGTV in 2007
- More shows about selling houses, more gay content, and even a few piercings and tattoos.
29: masculine intruder
- I grow a beard.
30: Darwinian paving stone engineering
- See which ones stick and replace those that don't.
31: dally with a mustache
- All sorts of things are possible when you're cutting off your facial hair.