01: sick on the beach
- Another of my travel illnesses.
02: sleepy peccary
- Snorkling near Isla Tortuga in Costa Rica.
03: brief boogie
- Costa Rican waves kick our ass.
04: parking lot ablutions
- Return from Costa Rica.
05: temperate reality
- Back from Costa Rica, at least the April weather is nice.
06: paint thinner poof
- A bad way to dispose of paint thinner.
07: bridges for glass
- Continuing my prep work for glazing my homebrew solar panel.
08: putting real glass on my homebrew solar panel
- In the process I shatter a pane and slice open my finger.
09: chickens of industrial society
- Setting up a computer for a client in the process of gradually moving to the Carribean.
10: manifold welding
- Also picking up a hitch hiker in Hurley.
11: pizza and beer ritual
- Gretchen thinks a little ritual is good, and so she bakes a vegan pizza.
12: running ropes through the cab
- Moving particle board with a Honda Civic hatchback.
13: stepped-on name brand
- Gretchen returns with strange food items after a trip to New Hampshire.
14: spray foam ought to be banned
- ...But it's so fucking useful!
15: tiny bubbles rise and collapse
- The panel gets hotter than boiling and I notice my fixed leak isn't perfect.
16: Honda Civic vs. Accord cage match
- A bit of bad luck at the bottom of Dug Hill Road.
17: hatchback dissection day one
- Pulling parts out from beneath the crumpled hood. Also, missing a chance to buy an exact replacement.
18: hatchback dissection day two
- Siphoning gas and watching a movie set during the Chilean coup.
19: no apparent demographic effect
- Pesach day one, 2008.
20: no nostalgia value
- Another day, another pesach.
21: found art dashboard skeleton
- Also, an idea of what people should have to do with their suddenly-useless cars.
22: most egocentric people of the pre-dystopian past
- Puttering around the house and listening to a podcast focused on the imperfect early days of cryonics.
23: human hands and the gorgeousness of nature
- Dealing with entropy in the spring.
24: hole in that schedule
- A meeting at Bard and Hot Fuzz, the DVD.
25: hatchback under the hoop
- Moving the gutted car away from the Poison Ivy.
26: asymptotic approach of omnipotence
- Removing glass from the hatchback, sawing pieces off its front, bending screwdrivers, and melting glass shards.
27: meatloaf and an Ebay car
- Unexpected pleasures and pains.
28: accepting news of my defeat
- A list of car problems, and paperwork problems with that car as well.
29: nut machining
- Little fixes for the new hatchback.
30: hatchbacks on the entire Intertube
- Yet more paperwork hell for the Ebay-purchased hatchback.