01: how I became vegan
- Finally I even give up pizza.
02: exclusively in that layer
- I can't crank out straight HTML even on the most simple project.
03: better BetterExplode
- I go all plus plus on my ultimate delimited-text parser. Also, some American Idol content.
04: not quite post-racial
- Not on American Idol at least.
05: eyes examined
- I go to an eye doctor for the first time in my life.
06: new tensioner
- Finding a way to make my discoball rotate reliably.
07: rose petal icecream
- What I think it might taste like, and the first outdoor meal of the year.
08: sun amid snow
- Also, analysis tools for the range of data in a database table.
09: attempting Celexa
- I try my wife's antidepressants.
10: Celexa and libido
- I stop taking the antidepressant when it starts affecting things downtown.
11: cap swapping
- Also, remote synchronized teevee watching and two classic movies.
12: pinecones and small pieces of wood
- Rain-driven kindling gathering and deadline-driven web development.
13: salty food and whey
- Eating Planters peanuts and Pringles and watching teevee.
14: other capacitors
- Looking at my other devices to see which might have failed due to bad capacitors.
15: optical giant
- My new glasses make me feel tall. But the prescription isn't volunteered.
16: boiler off, 2010
- Mid March, and the weather is good enough to discontinue household central heating.
17: Atomic upgrade
- Gretchen's main computer, Badger, gets upgraded from the world of Pentium 4 to a dual-core processor running twice as fast and putting out a quarter of the waste heat.
18: at some point you have to give up
- Standby doesn't work on Gretchen's computer and I can't figure out why.
19: 70s and 50s
- Warm March weather and trying to watch a movie from the mid 1950s.
20: the redneck stops shooting
- ...and Sarah arrives, so then we can eat.
21: warm spring night in Kingston
- Watching weridos from the Indian restaurant.
22: explode at the head
- The schadenfreude of Obamacare's passage.
23: lankiness and vapidly
- Miley Cyrus mentors American Idol.
24: dirt road to a galaxy
- Formatting a big hard drive.
25: reappraisal of the New World
- This time we're waited on by our houseguest Ray.
26: evaporative freezing
- Also, a first encounter with Windows 7.
27: good Chinese food decision
- In New England on for Chinese food on a busy Saturday night.
28: lost in the pile
- My cans of beer amongst Ray's.
29: foggy forest in March
- I take a bunch of early spring pictures.
30: fruits of Crays
- Watching a bad movie just because of its groundbreaking computer graphics.
31: fruits of Bittorrent
- A company figures out how to monetize piracy.