01: world as it should be
- Through my mildly-corrective glasses, that is.
02: source of tomato seeds
- A vine tomato purchased for BLTs.
03: 20 megapixel webcams
- And bridges in Brooklyn one can buy.
04: human APPLAUSE sign
- Why I might not want to spend three hours watching roots rock in Woodstock.
05: kludge on kludge
- A wonderfully useless mess.
06: MDF troubles
- I cut out a metastasizing piece of moist and swollen MDF in the brownhouse.
07: consistently vegan
- Falafel on the drive home instead of pizza.
08: brownhouse Bondo
- Replacing troubled materials on the surface of the shitting bench.
09: the Wire in space
- Things that make Battlestar Galactica unique.
10: old dog in cool Spring weather
- Sally at fifteen.
11: mismatched bandwidth pipes
- A problem with radio plumbing.
12: cement toilet seat lid
- Another use for one of my favorite materials.
13: line of sight neighbor
- But it's only Ray getting a house, so he's not really a neighbor yet.
14: cement toilet seat
- I find what seems to be a good way to build a self-sealing toilet seat.
15: black-eyed peas versus chickpeas
- Also, a new place to grow tomatoes.
16: buried topsoil
- In building a new tomato patch, I encounter a buried layer of topsoil.
- A party that includes ugly faces, a papier mâche cow, vegan burritos, and fake absinthe.
18: if I were a plant
- Dog shit and the black stuff from inside hollow trees.
19: wellhead dungeon
- Inspection of Ray and Nancy's new place.
20: 420 sausage party in Lake Hill
- A hard-to-find house in Lake Hill where PBR meets a hot tub on national 420 day.
21: floating dock dinner
- On the Esopus in Saugerties.
22: complicated bulk emailer
- Communicating between four servers using a ghetto cron job system.
23: typical spring and obscure music
- April is as it usually is, despite heightened expectations. And I can't buy the music I love on my favorite streaming station.
24: new antenna rotator webcam
- Cheap, crappy, and Chinese, but it works.
25: the situation you aren't in now
- Working too much or perhaps too little.
26: wake me I'm dreaming
- An emailer application shows strange failings and I discover why: complete arbitrariness.
27: shocking and refreshing
- The limits of honesty about ignorance.
28: unelaborated concrete blocks and metal roofing
- At a storage unit campus outside Kingston.
29: wind, shingles, and fire
- The title of the name is nearly as long as the article about it.
30: squirrel rescue
- I turn three baby squirrels over to a wildlife rehabilitator.