musings index |
1997 index |
1998 index |
randomly ever after
Musings of the Gus: 1998
Jobless, I flounder and recluse myself until Summer, then I find an interesting massage therapist girl in Michigan and we relocate to a cabana in Normal Heights, San Diego, California.
- January 1998 - An all-time height of reclusiveness, and the beginning of an interest in LINUX.
- February 1998 - Forced out of my house by the need for a job and a loss of an Internet connection.
- March 1998 - Jessika moves in to take Matthew's place, and she, Deya and I do everything together until I go nuts.
- April 1998 - I rediscover my artistic talents while somehow remaining on unemployment.
- May 1998 - We pack up Kappa Mutha Fucka and go our separate ways out into the
- June 1998 - I experience life in the absence of any fixed sense of home, but I don't
wander too far afield.
- July 1998 - An Ann Arbor experience begins with a July 4th parade and moves on to
- August 1998 -
Living with Kim in Ann Arbor and preparing for life in San Diego.
- September 1998 - The drive across the United States to San Diego, and a picture of life in southern California.