01: possible covid hangover
- Not good for much two days after my second booster.
02: putting away food stamp groceries
- Gretchen thinks it's a good way for me to know what was purchased.
03: can't get enough Theranos-type stories
- I tinker with a NodeMCU while watching WeCrashed
04: acorns and sunflower seeds
- What the bears have been eating lately.
05: hating transgender people so much you're willing to excuse Putin's atrocities
- Listening to Christian radio in April of 2022.
06: before the miasma reached my nose
- Pseudoephedrine, Azure DevOps, cheap liquor, a visit to the local thrift store, and cold pasta salad.
07: diphenhydramine and Arduino hacking
- Gretchen and I go to Poughkeepsie to apply for TSA precheck, then we eat noodles in New Paltz and I experience a few good successes.
- Farrellgas finds another way to screw up a propane delivery.
09: return of the buffleheads
- Also, our solar inverter doesn't produce quite enough juice for our 240 volt/30 amp car charger.
10: the needs of my big new saw
- It more or less demands to be run with power from the generator.
11: a freedom very few people will ever experience
- The joys of building a complex piece of electronics from scratch.
12: leak from some side of the pipe
- Gretchen draws my attention to a problem with the upstairs medicine cabinet.
13: a nearly ideal long-distance electrical car road trip
- We only have to charge once on a road trip from the HUdson Valley to Washington, DC.
14: beautiful day out on the Potomac
- Trying to work while sitting on a balcony at the Watergate.
15: flowers at the Ukraine embassy
- A stroll along the Potomac and through Georgetown.
16: seder 2022
- Hot sauce and wine at the kids' table and I learn the basics of how to play a mandolin.
17: icecream trucks of the National Mall
- Hello? Also the National Botanical Garden, stories from Medicare and the Peace Corp, and Scattergories while on diphenhydramine.
18: a trap for bored rich people
- Finally, a suitable setting for an Electrify America charging station.
19: overcoming my aversion to leftover Ethiopian food
- Knowing how much it has been handled disgusts me but it tastes amaazing.
20: my brother's idea of the importance of 4/20
- For him, it has nothing to do with cannabis.
21: delightful purple color
- More bluestone for the cabin.
22: misgendered cat
- Celeste turns out to be a male cat.
23: hardware watchdog
- I find a way to make my Moxee cellular hotspot much more reliable.
24: Woodworth Lake mergansers
- The freshly-thawed lake appeared to be teaming with ducklife. Also, I install a dog door and make tweaks to my hotspot watchdog.
25: leaving roof repair to the professionals
- I realize I don't have the time and can't afford the risk of doing all the repairs.
26: first gardening of 2022
- Starting tomato and cannabis seeds inside.
27: update on the Ukrainian outsourcing team
- Apparently they're all doing okay and even continuing to work.
28: lester's coping strategies
- He's imprisoned again in the upstairs bathroom while we wait for him to defecate.
29: nice hookup wire windfall
- Salavaging old telephone wire along the Farm Road. And Lester finally poops.
30: five tasks at Downs Street
- And then a lawn party in West Hurley with some youngish people.