musings index |
1996 index |
Musings of the Gus: 1996
Developing HTML skills, good and bad times with Jessika, dealing with College kids and working the weekend night shift at an ISP in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- August 1996 - The Gus gradually adapts to living with University of Virginia students in Charlottesville.
- September 1996 - The Gus finds himself spending almost all his non-work time with Jessika, to the detriment of other friendships.
- Warren Wilson, Invaded - Big Fun alumni rendezvous near Asheville, North
Carolina for punk rock mayhem and dextromethorphan abuse.
- Big Fun in Philadelphia - Big Fun alumni rendezvous in Malvernia and Philadelphia for punk rock boredom and Jessika's birthday.
- October 1996 - Stuff about Guided by Voices, dextromethorphan, second hand smoke,
Big Fun, Dodge Darts and drinking.
- November 1996 - A dissolute writer experiences turning points in his knowledge of the Web and in his social life.
- December 1996 - What remains of a close friendship entirely disintegrates.