01: practical use for snow angel technology
- Replacing a muffler in an icy driveway.
02: digging a little deeper
- Why pseudoephedrine can be a good drug when you just need to get shit done.
03: warehousing the bad
- Gretchen and I attend a lecture about incarceration policy and then eat an expensive dinner in Tivoli. And I get my boiler data logger working.
04: windfall of alone time
- A friend reaches out so I leave the house to socialize.
05: rangefinder cap
- I add a method for determining fuel level to the household oil tank. And then I get crazy with my friends.
06: 14th Street Trader Joe's errand
- It's not as easy as hitting a suburban Trader Joe's.
07: minimal grid
- For her birthday, I paint a version of a website icon representing Deborah's dog Juneau.
08: well perforation gutter
- Routing around another aspect of our house's poor design.
09: hold your nose blues
- Listening again to some classic psychedelic rock. Also, a spring cleaning jihad.
10: the limits of tool rental
- It turns out that you can't just go and rent a tap and die set.
11: without a beer in my hand
- Seeing the movie Strongman and attending an MS benefit in Rosendale.
12: Hammer of the Gods
- Gretchen and I see a Led Zepplin tribute band in Albany.
13: a certain piece of basic knowledge
- Provided with a tantalizing puzzle in a podcast, I do some research for information on how to build a nuclear bomb.
14: food prep porn
- I don't much enjoy food preparation, but tonight I found myself watching a television show about it.
15: Niagara in a box
- Why nuke plants probably should be along the Pacific coast.
16: fries in boxes
- Celebrating Nancy's birthday with french fries and the Bachelor.
17: minty fresh neck
- The weather turns warm and I cut my hair.
18: Cedar Rapids in Woodstock
- Gretchen, Nancy and I get pizza and a movie in Woodstock, NY.
19: springlike inertia
- The birds will not be discouraged by a cool day in late March.
20: close to the precipice
- A newish friend with an evident fear of heights.
21: coldish winter day
- Remarkable for being so late in March.
22: cracking Windows programs
- Well, actually just attempting to.
23: erroneously-named DuraLast brand
- Another day, another car problem.
24: as long as childhood
- My old man is having medical problems again.
25: inlaws and BRAWL
- We take Gretchen's parents to women's arm wrestling.
26: inlaws within prison
- Another prison graduation, this time with the in-laws.
27: inlaws in Tivoli
- Multiple noodle pots and repotting of seedlings.
28: the dream of the 90s
- I can't keep from watching the opening segment of the pilot episode of Portlandia.
29: what is pro-life?
- I can't even pull up weeds. Also, is the MPAA paying Russian hackers to poison host files?
30: fake summer switch
- A button that can throw the solar controller immediately into summer mode.
31: pass the faceless houses
- Driving down to Virginia again to see my geriatric father.