01: memes are hard
- I try to spread a visual funny about conservative teens on Facebook.
02: I love my job
- Also: watching Miranda July's latest, the Future.
03: greenhouse gets some use
- Also: listening to the Wombats.
04: not duct tape alone
- Using JB Weld to fix a cracked Honda Civic bumper.
05: LCD ghosts
- I use my computer so much that ghosts appear on screen.
06: quantum physics and the Edict of Milan
- Logically, the former is the greatest gift to Christianity since the latter.
07: entirely too much Jersey Shore
- Chilly but pleasant down on the Rondout in Kingston.
08: eradicating the stank
- Black-eyed pea discharge ends up in my hot water pot, which I have to disassemble to clean.
09: Sally's 17th
- Treats and canine shoplifting at the Barnyard.
10: ultimately-useless mathematics
- Trying to understand an evangelical speaker on Christian radio.
11: lower Chamomile, post Irene
- A trail jammed with fallen trees as well as a guard rail.
12: Candle 79 and Ancient Egypt
- A forray into the city to hang out with a vegan celebrity.
13: titanium and nettles
- A cheap Chinese paper cutter has no problem with Titanium foil, and I add yard weeds to a sick soup for Gretchen.
14: east side of the bayou
- Ramona is still not too interested in bodies of water.
15: Sunday rituals
- It's a big day for coffee and teevee.
16: vacuum trucks of Hurley
- Also, eating tempeh stew in freakish temperatures of nearly 90.
17: snakes and canine curiosity
- My first non-freaky snake of the season, and perhaps Ramona's first snake ever.
18: Home Depot versus Lowes
- Neither has small garden pots, but Lowes has a better selection of metric bolts.
19: soviet weather
- When authoritarian bureaucratic nonsense clashes with my æsthetics regarding human interaction with data.
20: expired marijuana
- An unsuccessful attempt to celebrate four-twenty.
21: newsflash to non-vegan preparers of vegan food
- We actually appreciate qualities such as flavor and texture.
22: weight of a roof
- The dead weight of a simple shed roof proves surprisingly large.
23: cap swapping II
- Also, watching the Sitter.
24: computers and motors
- Combining two of my favorite things.
25: practical application of Jevons Paradox
- It might be good for avoiding green guilt, much not much else.
26: worst Chinese food in Kingston
- Somehow Kai's Kitchen manages to get this distinction.
27: aborted slice of heaven
- We discover an artificial pond after ranging into our forest's terra incognita.
28: the kind of french fries they serve at fancy restaurants
- You know the kind I mean. These misbegotten pretenders each have a strip of potato skin on them and they tend to be a little floppy, devoid of that thin outer layer of fryer-induced crispiness that every fry has a God-given right to have.
29: before bumblebee season
- Also, one of the secrets to Ray's success in the kitchen.
30: otherwise be tempted to fall flat
- One prolonged procrastination from billable hours.