01: LEDs for bathrooms
- Also, planting mystery hot peppers and measuring capacitance.
02: four hours on my feet
- KMOCA's February 2013 benefit.
03: quiet trumps purchase
- My desire for a Hackintoshable laptop mostly evaporates after I figure out how to make my Mac Mini run more quietly.
04: God is Hitler
- And Huey Lewis leads me to American Psycho.
05: I said his ear
- Stupid television and an emergent employment funk.
06: pizza party with Hurley fries
- All to watch a stupid episode of the Bachelor.
07: last minute widowmaker
- Gathering wood before a blizzard. And accurate measurement of capacitance.
08: blizzard begins
- Snow begins falling, but we're reading. Also, unbracketed success and failure blocks make me angry.
09: pepper cloud
- Garden-grown hot peppers are easy to accidentally-weaponize.
10: Muzak at Skytop
- The pizza isn't as good tonight and the music sucks, but now there's an antipasto bar.
11: making sense of Capsense
- Measuring low-value capacitors with an Arduino library designed for user input.
12: old laptops as serial terminals
- What worked and what didn't. Also, the stale bread of Creationism sweetened by dinosaurs.
13: biohazard in the Hannaford
- Another day, another Uptown Kingston freakshow.
14: Valentine's Day exhaust system
- A non-street-legal car on St. Valentine's Day.
15: sunny February chores
- Oxygen sensor installed, hair cut, hydronic zone fixed, fuel level sensor sealed. Also, a meteor injures hundreds in non-Soviet Russia.
16: lordy live
- Another year, another burrito and a pitcher of las margaritas.
17: orzo and pepper
- Also, a Whippet named Devo.
18: capacitance fuel probe works
- I watch its performance on a webcam as fuel is added to the tank.
19: ultimately rooted in sadism
- Why I like to troll stupid pages on Facebook.
20: Craigslist job hunt
- And why it's a pleasant website to use.
21: robot rent-a-cops of Facebook
- The limits to free expression on a site controlled by a single commercial interest.
22: Punta Cana
- Off to a tropical vacation.
23: out of the sun except to piss
- Reading, drinking, and pissing in the Dominican Republic.
24: lobster sty
- Unwanted lobsters as big as housecats and an infection on the rim of my eye. Also, a woman with large breasts and her proud shutterbug husband.
25: chaos at the Presidente tap
- Another tricky day being vegan at the all-inclusive resort in the Dominican Republic.
26: moonlit walk in the Dominican Republic
- Also a beer drinking contest and a few power outages.
27: long trip from the Carribean
- Multiple delays and ineffective Ambien plague our journey back to Hurley.
28: weak anniversary
- Drained from our vacation, we don't bother to celebrate 12 years of being back together.