01: third refrigerator failure
- Also, beginning work on the Subaru brake lines.
02: chocolate chip cookie icecream sandwich
- A dinner party in southwest Kingston.
03: outside the two volume dictionary
- Force to rely on something other than Google to confirm a word spelling.
04: two party fourth of July
- From Palinville to Lake Hill.
05: too much snail, not enough cinnamon
- A famous foodcart comes to an Upstate festival, and long dreary lines result.
06: keep pulling dogs apart
- Ramona keeps having fights, and Gretchen makes brownies for friends and neighbors.
07: bear altercation in the Valley of the Beasts
- This time it's almost bad enough to warrant the attention of a veterinarian.
08: Ramona: recovered, but what about that leg?
- Ramona's scratches and lacerations are healing nicely one day after a bear attack, but now she's favoring the leg that received expensive surgery.
09: mailorder shopping spree
- Lots of cardboard as I prepare the house for a house sitter.
10: Hedwig on Broadway
- Celebrating a 11th or 13th anniversary.
11: dog park spectator
- Also, great seats at Madison Square Park.
12: pole bean privacy fence
- The sunflowers haven't panned out this year, so I'm depending on pole beans when I take a rain water shower in the yard after the sweaty chore of firewood salvaging.
13: kayak in a pond near the Hudson
- We try out one of the new Oru kayaks.
14: DIY ingenuity vs. quality customer service
- This time the latter wins.
15: one leg, two injuries
- A rock hits my bone and a hornet stings my thigh.
16: first Katydid sighted in 2014
- Also, random kids loving our scratched-up Pit Bull.
17: sand and groceries
- And dogs freaking out about a cyclist.
18: Woodchuck finally sleeps
- I transition it to a modern Socket 1155 LGA motherboard.
19: kitten from Kerhonkson
- Also, experiencing rolling coal in Stone Ridge.
20: Upstate warming
- We hold a welcome to the Hudson Valley party for our friends Susan and David.
21: sleight of cat
- Ramona and Celeste the kitten have become playmates.
22: clawed back from spammy oblivion
- I forget to renew my registered domain name.
23: trying another housecall vet
- Bad personal skills and battiness coupled with good animal skills and knowledge make for a keeper. Also, watching Botched.
24: going for uninterrupted sleep
- Tweaking my new computer towards perfection. Also, a new homemade stool and a dinner party.
25: a range of Kingston real estate
- Also, suspicious guys hunting a black male near the Ulster County SPCA, where our kitten is being spay/neutered.
26: new Hudson Valley residents
- One of them is throwing up while the other tells us what he thinks of when he wants to throw up.
27: a sink that hasn't drained in eleven years
- I finally do a long-procrastinated job.
28: third strike of the six
- Verizon makes Gretchen watch a video.
29: cloaked from Verizon
- Using my virtual private server to Bittorrent in a way that doesn't appear to be using Verizon.
30: no deal breakers?
- I might actually be able to put together a working Linux-based desktop running KDE.
31: accumulated mosquito bites
- A weird brake hose explosion and a lettuce bed temporarily taking the place of a garlic bed after an unexpectedly garlic harvest.