01: then you can fish
- Hanging out with an enthusiastic geeky couple.
02: transparently gangstercratic
- Every time I paint my laboratory floor, something screwy happens in American politics.
03: simple deliciousness of uncomplicated pizza
- Stocking up on supplies for the simple dietary demands of a single man.
04: Piels cures diarrhea
- Ray comes to visit and we drink cheap beer.
05: differences in blood glucose
- A pizza coma and a sugar crash.
06: dog behavior template
- A crash in the laboratory as I gather berries.
07: Potemkin hydrogen pump
- What is appropriate and what is really necessary?
08: swarmed by mites
- One of the pitfalls of trying to rescue a nest of sightless nestling Phoebes.
09: kayaking on Tivoli Bay
- Paddling among the channels in its marsh and landing on Magdalen Island.
10: 90-10 rule of effective research and development
- I use PHP's DOM capabilities instead of its XML parsing capabilities when I need to parse some XML.
11: hypothetical next big thing
- Listening to online karaoke.
12: jealousy for the fate of Zheng Xiaoyu
- If only we could deal with our bureaucratic fuckups the same way.
13: DIY rework station
- Also, what is green and what is brown.
14: moronic capitalist forces
- It's hard to get a good laptop in America, and so I try to revive one that recently died.
15: six new strings
- I restring a guitar that has had the same strings for eight years.
16: still mysterious in nature
- Where biologists can learn from engineers.
17: gene-encoded concern
- Women flipping out about their babies.
18: survival skills well-practiced
- Why gardening and energy scrounging might some day come in handy.
19: I can tweak these tools
- A new set of capability allowing me to customize my tableform system to a specific user need.
20: Euro-ruin æsthetic
- Seeing Hairspray at the Rosendale Theatre and dining at the Rosendale Café.
21: Rosendale Street Festival, 2007
- An arrested Hispanic, a suicidal baby bird, and other fun things.
22: energy beer for the active young adult
- The new Heineken can.
23: Google Maps was made to answer
- Researching album art on a CD by the Bottle Rockets.
24: wooing a housesitter
- You know, what you need when you're out of town for some days.
25: funny because there's a cocktail
- Being entertained by the pre-verdict pauses in a reality show.
26: floaters across perfect monitors
- Does the latter lead one to notice the former?
27: keeping it code neutral
- Defending my largest PHP include against the barbarians.
28: DOM dumping
- I'd be at a loss without my DOM dump script.
29: Labrador disaster
- Another tale of a breed bred to be food-obsessed.
30: run around like a berserker
- Being bad dog parents and setting back our canine daughter's ACL recovery.
31: the way to fly
- Gretchen and I use muscle relaxers to ease our flight from New Jersey to Scotland.