01: Jordanian chert as a stone tool
- Problems with using a car that has sat out several recent snow storms.
02: 14th anniversary hotel experience
- Gretchen and I spend the night in the old Holiday Inn near the traffic circle in Kingston.
03: still officially on vacation
- Not great vegan options at Kingston Best Western, so we have tempeh reubens at Outdated.
04: spring mix
- A thaw, starting plants, and Stand & Stuff tacos.
05: brutalist architecture that is the sky
- Another concrete-skied day in March, and Gretchen shows up late for a teleconference.
06: knowledge that others lack
- My troll Suzy says something that might be a little too subtle.
07: sundown behind the house at four
- Gretchen sleeps in the greenhouse past five, and I do a little soldering despite my middle-aged eyes.
08: Girl Scout beers
- Also, fun with auto-tune.
09: sunning in the driveway
- It's possible today, at least for me and one of the cats.
10: sunny enough
- Yet another nice day in early Spring.
11: nasty pile of nutrients
- Ashes, urine, and dog shit for a future garden plot.
12: teeth cleaning, 2015
- I get one every two years or so.
13: daytime bat
- It's still early March and insect-dependent mammals probably shouldn't be flying around yet.
14: vegan finger food party
- Gretchen's final lab for her online cooking class welcomes a new couple to the area.
15: tramadol hangover cure
- Good for working on a barometric array.
16: successfully multiplexed barometric sensors
- Although I accidentally hook one up backwards in my haste.
17: unconventional UPS installation
- Keeping my internet connection alive through the next power outage.
18: Merlin and the cats
- The neighbor dog visits and Ramona eventually runs him off.
19: excited for shepherd's pie
- Another culinary success from Gretchen.
20: a final winter hunkering
- One last snow at winter's end.
21: drinking & downloading
- Friends don't let friends.
22: early Judas Priest
- Listening to a song about growing old over 20 years after first hearing it and having not heard it once in the intervening years.
23: a gift of hot sauce
- I give away a bottle of my favorite condiment in hopes that it will be available the next time I eat at the house of the person to whom I gave it.
24: data poisoning?
- Troubles with multiplexed barometric sensors on a multiplexed I2C bus. Also, a late March freeze-up of my indoor flushless urinal system.
25: vaping in the laboratory
- Celebrating the solution to my barometric data skew issue.
26: dead tree bummer
- A small dead White Pine turns out to contain two bird nests.
27: antacids & jalapeños
- Stuff I get at the store.
28: damn good sandwich
- My sandwich-rich diet today.
29: Where the Hell is Your Flag Pin?
- More trolling in the Facebookiverse.
30: fixing the pisser III
- After two and a third years, I need to dump in another bottle of Liquid Plumbr. Also, delicious cauliflower soup and tales from Hollywood.
31: still snowy on the last day of March
- Still walking on snowshoe trails in the forest. Also, a minor antifreeze disaster on the roof.