01: hand-sharpening a chainsaw
- It's quick and effective, even for a gross amateur like me.
02: half-moon Neville agitation
- Neville's bark is pathetic in comparison to Ramona's, as showcased in tonight's possible coyote alert.
03: firewood degeneracy pressure
- When all the places to put firewood in the living room are occupied.
04: just remembering to do it
05: lovely data for graphing
- Finding more uses for graphing functionality. Also, Red Hook Hannaford's chick pea salad.
06: a dog named Pooper
- After a delayed commute to work due to an icestorm, a dog jumps out the window of a truck to say hello.
07: the Particle Photon sucks
- But at least a generic e-scooter from China works as expected.
08: mountain laurel of elko lake
- A millennial realtor shows us some lakefront property in Sullivan County.
09: clamshell firewood salvaging backpack
- The loss of the fold-out shelf results in an even better firewood-hauling backpack.
10: tailgater on US 209
- And how I dealt with him.
11: some earbuds are better than others
- When switching between cheap ones, even I can hear the difference.
12: scavenger cat on Middle Road
- Also, more fun with maxmatrix LEDs.
13: still using Tableform
- I find a use for my old database visualizer even in a Microsoft shop.
14: moneyless on Valentine's Day
- No road beer for me. Also, Valentine's Pizza at DiBella's on Lucas Avenue.
15: hot-pot-based cuisine
- Trying a seemingly-authentic Chinese restaurant.
16: Red Hook birthday burrito
- I knew the Mexican experience I wanted to have could only happen at Cancun's.
17: used to be very simple
- The problem with both the web and the Arduino ecosystem.
18: mystery dysphoria
- Despite a wave of funk sending me to bed in the afternoon, I make great progres getting microcontrollers to communicate over I2C.
19: drive to Yorktown Heights
- After spacing out on an important meeting and bringing Ramona to work, I manage to make it on time anyway.
20: fortunate spaces in a PVC box
- I find I can fit phone jacks perfectly in the space between the box wall and the screw posts.
21: self-made pizza
- Gretchen left me a lump of dough. Also, why an expensive reporting tool might not solve your problems and my boss helps me break into my locked (but running) car.
22: just a caulking problem
- Another afternoon spent dealing with a mystery leak at the brick mansion on Downs Street.
23: birds seemed to have faith
- A warmish day in late February.
24: hawks and seagulls
- More avian evidence of springtime.
25: now in alphabetical order
- My boss toys with my SQL.
26: Mike Pence in charge
- They're so terrible at their jobs that they deserve all that's coming to them.
27: creeping illness
- By the end of the workday, I realize I won't be coming in tomorrow.
28: forgetting to eat
- How illness toys with your appetite even when it doesn't do so directly.
29: no joy in anything
- Life with a 102 degree fever.