01: easy maze in which to go hyperspace
- A visit to the Mohonk Mountain House atop the Shawangunk ridge.
02: interest in culinary matters
- Eating at the Culinary Institute of America.
03: gutterpunks in Hurley
- I drop them off a couple hitch hikers in Woodstock after picking them up near the Reservoir Inn.
04: at least in terms of karma
- Programming instead of going to the opera.
05: purgatory of household materials
- A use for old kitchen countertops in the garage.
06: homophobic Adonai
- Gay people, a bazaar, and brunch in High Falls.
07: reconstruct an extinct ancestral music genre
- review of L'ham de Foc.
08: DINO: Joementum
- Also, I make a tiny drilling rig.
09: trans-generational significance of barns
- Pieces of childhood barns as artifacts.
10: smoking drill
- What happens when you bore through eight or more inches of solid concrete with a one and a half inch masonry bit.
11: something of a loft
- Drains and shelves, oh my.
12: birdhouse CD rack
- Also, working drains in the garage.
13: like gathering roadkill
- Shakespeare in Woodstock and I am successfully phished.
14: emergency massages
- Hanging drywall and pulling muscles.
15: like gathering roadkill
- Successful massive downloads with BitTorrent.
16: a drywaller is like a beaver
- Once the cries of inperfection in the finish have fallen beneath a certain tolerable threshold, the work is done.
17: postponed defecating until Monday
- Jacob, Kate, and Wilke visit.
18: bulldozer of love
- But can my cat inflict the touch of death?
19: that poor phillips head
- Installing ceiling drywall in the shop.
20: every drywallable surface
- Also, a review of the movie 'By Invitation Only'
21: neither noble nor inoffensive
- Eleanor wanders High Falls while the issue of selling zoo animals to canned hunts is discussed.
22: shallow grave for drywall
- Also, Ray tells me how to avoid flashing Indians while wearing a traditional Indian skirt.
23: across the mighty Hudson fjord
- A review of 'Little Miss Sunshine'.
24: along with Darwinism itself
- Liberals are doomed! The idiots will inherit the Earth!
25: a planet for those predisposed towards authoritarianism
- Just one more reason John Gibson is a blathering fool.
26: if I was a bored teenager
- I decide not to help out a guy who makes fancy aluminum doors.
27: hole in the wall at the Alamo
- Good food, good conversation, and no I'm not a Scorpio.
28: drywall and the yard
- Plants actually benefit from the calcium sulphate.
29: statistics as the indictment
- A review of 'The Education of Shelby Knox'.
30: best of two virtuous
- Watching the first game of the WNBA finals.
31: fumes from that construction glue
- Returning to work on the laundry room rotten subfloor project.