01: cat porn
- Watching both Game of Thrones and Treetop Cat Rescue.
02: June gloom in Upstate New York
- And attaching copper pipes to my barometric wind vane.
03: a good use for marijuana crumbs
- Checking for leaks on homemade meterological equipment.
04: accidental sensor drenching
- From slobber and whatever was in my squeeze bulb.
05: another bowling bachelor party
- It's what you do when you have a bachelor party in Kingston, NY.
06: café on the rail trail
- Gretchen and I bike across the Rosendale trestle to a new café along the rail trail.
07: solitary horizon-splitting giant
- Watching a brutal episode of Game of Thrones while stoned.
08: glass cutting roulette
- Giving up on a glass cutter and using a diamond wheel attached ot a Dremel instead.
09: the passage of actual time
- Also, watching the movie Boyhood.
10: awaking on the solar deck
- Why you should not take Ambien while drinking.
11: the limits of two-color LEDs
- I need a real red, but instead I get a yellowish-orange.
12: tongs from salvaged things found in the forest
- I make a same-day fireplace tool as a gift.
13: sweep of the Ashokan Reservoir
- Attending a wedding just south of the Ashokan.
14: shirtless man masala
- Watching the final episode of this season's Game of Thrones with Ray and Nancy.
15: places where humans and cars go
- A rainy day and a sore in my mouth, but I prune shrubbery when the weather allows.
16: perfect soil adulterant
- Mowing grass and burying urine.
17: inclination towards appropriation
- Two women have dinner with us out on the east deck.
18: vist after a 12 year absence
- My childhood friend and his family comes to visit me in Hurley.
19: entirely adult adulthood
- I show my childhood friend around Uptown Kingston.
20: hadn't felt the need to bark
- Our guests leave on a cool gloomy day in June and Ramona doesn't alert me to a petition-carrying politician.
21: temporary ponds and rivulets
- Lots of rain, so maybe the drought is over.
22: cheap 20 foot ladder
- The cheapest ladders for trees are sold as hunting supplies.
23: across something like 14 hours
- Oh how I hate communicating via Skype.
24: fire in the hole
- Diarrhea containing jalapeños is the worst.
25: love for a bird
- A warbler feeds a cowbird and Obamacare survives yet again.
26: red sauce and toast
- The big gay rights decision and I discover a good way to eat leftover Italian sauce.
27: accosted by the curses
- A rainy day with Indigo Bunting.
28: all but the most Adderall-enabled
- Restarting my firewood gathering and banging my head against the wall with Angular.js.
29: return of the GreenWorks switch problem
- Again I manage to make a homegrown repair to GreenWorks chainsaw.
30: slimy consistency subtracted
- A poorly-packed backpack of firewood and strangely slimy boletes with pasta.