01: preferring to buy from robots
- The least-judgmental cashiers.
02: fallen crown
- Another dental problem comes from eating french bread.
03: fecal sieve
- Searching additional places where my fallen crown might've ended up.
04: a pea-sized object the color of a pearl
- That sieving of my feces made for a good story even if produced no crown.
05: long tunnels of wasted time
- More fun with Raspberry Pi Zero networking.
06: a source of many compliments from passing pedestrians
- One of our tenants has done great things with her front yard.
07: professional haircut
- Unusual things can happen when a professional hairdresser spends the night.
08: real haircuts take awhile
- Gretchen's brackets a lasagna meal.
09: much of their mental energy on grievances
- More trouble with the neighbors of one of our rental units.
10: diphenhydramine is not a good socializing drug
- It makes the conversations of your friends sound trite.
11: beta capsule
- A 45 year old memory proves valid.
12: turtle on the road to a repaired mouth
- The installation of two crowns and growing irritation with Google.
13: incident at Middle Deep
- Ramona mostly behaves herself, but a different kind of altercation happens.
14: something a bit squirrely happening
- The way it always is at the Brewster Street house.
15: ICE has always been bad
- At least according to two different Javiers.
16: unhackable latch
- Or that's how it seemed in the hot hobbit hallway.
- Cringe-listening to podcasts.
18: don't need no stainless steel hoses
- Another thing to watch out for when buying at Best Buy.
19: some gin to the road kombucha
- A way to deal with exhausting housesitters at the end of a work week.
- A kiosk selling Trumpian schwag in the Newark Airport.
21: napping in Kiel
- The harbor city where our Baltic cruise would begin.
22: boarding the Vasco da Gama
- Beginning a cruise with some very bad WiFi.
- The German island town. Also, mesmerized by an on-ship musical production.
- The city was cuter than we expected.
- The place where Art Noveau can be seen evolving into Art Decco.
- Its highest-ranked vegan restaurant is mobbed when a vegan cruise ship docks in the harbor.
27: St. Petersburg Canals
- It really is the Venice of Russia.
28: impressive, but in poor taste
- The palaces in the suburbs of St. Petersburg.
- Not a great city name, it turns out, for use in composing a limerick.
- Getting a little sick of being a tourist, but the buffet at Hermans was good.
31: sea day in the Baltic Sea
- The last full day of our vegan Baltic cruise.